Giving VALUE back to our clients; PAYING YOUR CONVEYANCING FEES ON YOUR NEXT PROPERTY!
Buying a property involves big up-front costs. Your deposit takes up a big chunk of your savings, the conveyancing fees that you pay for the property purchase, the fees that your lender charges when you take up a loan with them, the stamp duty and any other applicable taxes, the building and pest inspections, the move-in costs and so on. I’m sure you get the idea.
For a limited time, our biggest offer yet to celebrate our website relaunch, we are going to pay for your conveyancing fees on your property purchase!
Get in touch with us by filling up the scenario form and let’s get things going!
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to lender’s terms, conditions, eligibility criteria, credit assessment and approval
- Applicable to only PAYG clients (minimum
one yearemployment, Australian income source)
- Applicable to only owner-occupiers on new house and land packages, and resale properties
- First home buyers are eligible
- Loan to be taken up through our company
- Loan amount above $300,000
- Your conveyancer or solicitor will invoice us directly up to the value of $660 inclusive of GST
- Any difference in costs that you may incur should your conveyancing fees be above $660 will be your responsibility to repay
- Your conveyancer must agree to our payment term; where we will pay out the invoice fourteen days post-settlement when funds are disbursed by the selected lender
- If you do not have a conveyancer ready, we may be able to assist you in finding one. Should there be any difference in costs above $660, you will pay the remainder directly to the conveyancer or solicitor
- Not in conjunction with any other offers we provide
- Applicable to one property per loan
- Must settle between now to 01-May-2017
- Offer may be withdrawn or varied without prior notice, notification and at our discretion
- We reserve the right to refuse service to clients
- Should you refinance or payout the loan you taken with us within two years, you agree to reimburse us the clawback amount stipulated in your loan documentation, plus an admin charge of up to $300 per loan and the cost of all Community Programs that were provided to you up to the time of refinance or payout. Please check with us if you have questions on this
————- 18-Apr-2017 ————-
Update: Our complimentary conveyancing promotion has ended. Do keep a lookout for other promotions that comes up time to time. Thanks!